ELAC HS Graduation Update Form
If you have a HS Hold and need to submit a HS Grad Update Form, please contact the admissions department via the online chat that is located on their website on http://elac.edu/Student-Services/Admissions. If you are unable to submit, the Admissions Department is open in Person Monday-Thursday (9:30am-6pm) & Friday's 8am-12pm.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy