Parish Emergency Responder (PER) Registration Form
IMPORTANT: In Compliance with Guidelines for the Protection of Personal Data Act In filling this form, I consent to:
(a) The collection, storage, retention, adaption, modification, reading, retrieval, use, transmission, blocking, erasure or Destruction (“Processing”) of the personal data provided by me in this form (“Personal Data”);
(b) The church entity processing my Personal Data for the purpose of Parish Emergency Responder registration
(c) The church and its affiliates to take and store photographs and video footage to be used in the promotion of our activities in our community and the Catholic Churches.
The purpose is to recruit parishioners to be part of Parish Emergency Responder (PER) team.
The Parish Emergency Responder's (PER) role is to support the parish mission to be a safe & secure place for all parishioners.
- To look out for any suspicious persons/items & report to the Site Controller.
- To use first aid skills and assist until professional help arrives.
Roles in an emergency
- To assist in the evacuation, in case the fire alarm is activated.
- To assist by providing first aid where necessary & safe.
- To support responding police and/or SCDF responders as required.
- To support & assist Parishioners as necessary.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Church of St. Francis of Assisi, Singapore.