1. Are expected to follow all Freeside policies, which are kept current on the Freeside Wiki.
2. May not collect cash or payment from students for any reason (i.e. selling materials), without prior approval.
3. May not pitch or promote any product or service to students, including Freeside membership.
4. Are required to take attendance of students and report attendance to Activities and Culture (AC) team.
5. Are expected to work professionally with AC for registration, scheduling and marketing of the class.
6. Are expected to timely notify AC if they are unable to teach a session, and to work with AC to reschedule the session or cancel the class.