Haileyville Technology Survey
This confidential survey is to collect information that will allow our staff to plan for distance learning. At this time we are unsure what this school year holds for us with the Coronavirus Pandemic. At some point we may have to do distance learning where student learning will be done outside of school buildings. We want to ensure that we are equipped to transition to a distance learning environment in a way that meets the needs of all families. Your responses will help us determine how to best ensure your child continues to learn and grow until schools can stay open normally.
1. Parent: First Name Last Name
2. Parent E-mail address
3. Please enter the names of each child living permanently in your household that attends school. Student Names
4. What grades are the students entering for the upcoming school year? (Please select all that apply)
PreK-3 or PreK-4
5. Does your child have access to a device at home that is capable of supporting online platforms like Google Classroom, IXL, Zoom, ect?
No, we do not have a device at home
6. Does your child share that device with other family members?
Yes, with two or more other people
Yes, with one other person
7. How would you describe your internet access at home?
No internet access
Occasional internet access
Poor-unreliable and or very limited
Average - mostly reliable
Excellent - reliable and unlimited
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Haileyville Public School.