Marriage Incubator Registration Application
Welcome to registering and applying for Marriage Incubator,
a 9-month marriage education initiative at Asbury Seminary's Community Formation department!
* Applications are due by September 14th and notification will be sent by September 25th.
* An additional hour of dialogue with a couple may be scheduled. We'll provide the tea & make it enjoyable.
* There are spots for 12 couples, with priority given to relationships who have been married three years or more.
* The cost is $35, due at the first meeting.
* Participation in Marriage Incubator is a strong commitment and presence is crucial. Plan accordingly: It is expected that all monthly group gathering nights will be attended, except in the case of an emergency. Gatherings will be held on campus.
Gathering Dates: Sept. 27, Oct. 18, Nov. 15, Dec. 6, Jan (TBA - group decision), Feb. 21, Mar. 21, Apr. 18, and May 16.
Childcare provided free!
Here are some helpful tips for an enjoyable application experience:
* Filling out the form can take between 20 & 30 minutes.
* You don't have to fill it out right away. Look over the form first, think about the questions then discuss them together. Come back to the form and put your discussion in writing. You don't always have to agree and both opinions, insights and perspectives can be represented.
* The first section is demographic information. The second section is reflective. The more information you provide, the better.
* Please answer these questions as an authentic and honest representation of yourselves.
* And don't worry - there are no right or wrong answers, no trick questions and no "type" of marriage to try and emulate. Share in ways that are honest for you. We can work with what's real.