Volunteer to be a Zoom Class Helper
We are looking for volunteers to be Zoom Class Helper for the Fall 2020 term! This important job is critical to maintaining the high quality of the courses we offer.
Zoom Class Helpers act as liaisons of the office for each course. Helpers make sure our classes run smoothly from week to week. Helpers are responsible for a few tasks, such as:
• Make sure participants display their full name.
• Lock the meeting (if your study leader wants it locked).
• Mute participants (if needed).
• Keep an eye on time. Notify the instructor when it is about five minutes until the end.
• Remove any participant who behaves inappropriately. They will not be notified ahead of time; they will no longer be in the meeting upon removal. You do not need to do any follow-up. Let them contact the office themselves if they feel the need.
Individuals may be the Zoom Class Helper for one or two courses per term. You will receive an email to confirm your availability.
REMEMBER: You must be registered for the course to be the Zoom Helper!
Would you like to be the Zoom Class Helper for a specific class?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service