Best of the Laws of the Game quiz 2018-2019 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
NB: if you only want to practice the Laws of the Game you don't have to fill out the user name and email address.
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form.
This is the last quiz of 2017-2018. Do you want to get notified when the new quiz season starts?
Your e-mail address will be used only one time and then deleted
Yes, send me a notification via e-mail when the first Laws of the Game Quiz of 2018-2019 is published in DutchReferee.com
1. Another player throwing an object. There's a player on the pitch standing near the penalty area of the opponents. He finds the referee's toss coin and throws it at an opponent who's in the box and hits him in the face. The ball is in play. How will play be restarted? (read carefully)
Direct free kick
Indirect free kick
2. The ball is between the fingers of the goalie and the ground. He is in control of the ball. Who else is allowed to play the ball?
Only a team-mate
Only an opponent
Both team-mates and opponents
3. The referee is in standing in Team D's penalty area. The ball is in possession of an attacker just outside the box. A player of the defending team hits the referee in the face with his fist. He was show a red card. How will play be restarted? With a ...
Indirect free kick
4. When is a penalty kick in a penalty series NOT completed yet?
When the ball stops moving
When the referee stops play for any infringement of the Laws of the Game
When the ball moves away from the goal-line
When the ball goes out of play
5. Icelandic striker Finnbogason is standing with one foot on the opponent's half. He's closer to the goal-line than 10 of his opponents. Finnbogason receives the ball after an opponent's pass. He sprints to the goal and shoots it behind the opponent's goalkeeper into the goal. What does the referee decide?
He disallows the goal, because Finnbogason was in offside position at the moment of the pass
He disallows the goal, because Finnbogason was closer to the goal-line than less than 2 of his opponents
He disallows the goal, because any part of halfFinnbogason's head, body or feet wasin the opponents’ half
He allows the goal
Do you want to become a better referee and receive a weekly newsletter with useful tips and interesting stories?
Yes, I'd like to receive the weekly Dutch Referee Blog newsletter
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service