Walk for Wards entry form
Register today to support your local hospitals through Walk for Wards
Address including postcode
I confirm I am over 18 and agree to the terms and conditions below. I will be responsible for any under 16’s in my group (listed below).
Signed (please print name)
I also wish to register the following walkers at my address:
Full name, age (under 18) and distance. Please put on a new line per walker.
Group/Team name (optional)
Terms and conditions of entry
• All participants take part entirely at their own risk and understand that if they have doubts about their health, or have a medical condition that could be affected by exercise, they should obtain their doctor’s approval before participating.
• Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
• Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
• By registering for this event you, and those named above, agree to raise at least £20 in sponsorship per person. Should you be unable to attend, we would ask that you raise this money by participating in another event of your choice, or by making a donation.
• By taking part, all walkers agree that they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taken during their participation in this event to be used to publicise Walk for Wards and the Cheltenham and Gloucester Hospitals Charity generally, including television broadcasts.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service