Xtra Credit Partner Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming an SBISD Xtra Credit Partner! Please complete all information for your organization below and email a PDF of your Xtra Credit offer and a PNG logo to
. This is the document that will be uploaded into our Xtra Credit system for employees to view.
Note for flyer creation: the program is for all SBISD employees, not teachers only.
Once submitted, you can expect to hear from the SBISD Community Relations Office within 3 days with payment instructions.
Business / Organization Name
Fitness / Health
Training / Education
Incentive Offer (200 characters max.)
My 2019/2020 offer will be valid for...
One Semester $250 (First Semester: July 1 - Dec 31; Second Semester: Jan 1 - June 30)
A Full Year $500 (July 1 - June 30)
If your offer is approved, we will send you a program decal to proudly display in your place of business. Referring to the pictures above, please select one decal:
Tabletop decal (with frame)
Tabletop decal (without frame)
I already have one.
I do not want one.
How did you hear about the Xtra Credit program?
I received an e-mail
I saw it on the SBISD website
I saw a decal at a business
Someone told me about it (word of mouth)
XTRA CREDIT PROGRAM DONATION GUIDELINES
XTRA CREDIT PROGRAM DONATION GUIDELINES:
Xtra Credit Program Guidelines:
1. Xtra Credit partners must have a store or physical location of business.
2. Offers must provide a discount or special offer to SBISD employees. Offers will not be permitted without a special offer to district employees.
3. The types, values and/or amounts are at the discretion of the business. Suggested offers include: percent discount off retail price, buy-one-get-one free offers, discounted monthly rent, reduced security deposit, etc.)
4. All discounts must be honored through the end of the current school year. (July through June)
5. Changes to the offer will not be allowed during the year.
6. The following items shall not be offered as discounts to employees:
a. Tobacco products
b. Alcohol products – (Over the counter or with meal discount offers)
c. Sexually suggestive or adult oriented products, environments and/or material
7. Printed offers or other promotional material will not be allowed to be distributed through schools to students or employees. All information will be uploaded by SBISD Community Relations and distributed directly to employees through our various district communications channels.
8. All offers are posted in the order received.
9. Xtra Credit Partners status is renewable annually. Thus, for each school year, an Xtra Credit partner must resubmit the Xtra Credit Program application, offer flyer/PDF, and annual Xtra Credit Donation to SBEF to continue as an Xtra Credit Partner.
10. Being an SBISD Xtra Credit Partner does not convey any rights to a company or individual reserved for district vendors or contractors. If you are interested in becoming an approved district vendor, please contact SBISD Purchasing.
11. Spring Branch ISD employees must present their employee badge to the business to receive any and all offers.
12. All discounts/postings/advertisements must be approved by the SBISD Community Relations Department. Final decisions, approvals and/or rejections are at the sole discretion of the Spring Branch ISD Community Relations Department.
13. Being an SBISD Xtra Credit Partner is a qualifying activity toward the SBISD Good Neighbor Program honor. Learn more here. Xtra Credit Partners will also be listed as donors in SBEF materials.
PLEAE CONFIRM YOU HAVE READ THE SBISD XTRA CREDIT PROCESS, PROGRAM AND DONATION GUIDELINES AND INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE GUIDELINES BY CHECKING THIS BOX .
Yes, I agree.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SBISD.
Terms of Service