The Mandate Health Empowerment Initiative Volunteers/Membership Form
Welcome to The Mandate Health Empowerment Initiative (MHEI) Volunteers/Membership form.
WHO ARE WE?
The Mandate Health Empowerment Initiative, (MHEI) is a non-governmental organization based in Abuja, Nigeria with focus on mental health reforms, maternal health, drug abuse, psychosocial supports, and the wellbeing of women, children and youths in rural communities where basic awareness and facility regarding mental health are virtually nonexistent.
OUR VISION: is to become a Catalyst In Building A Mentally Healthy Society in Nigeria.
OUR MISSION: is to make Nigeria and Africa a place where people are conscious of their mental health conditions and enjoy wellbeing by deploying our expertise to advocate for mental health reforms, passage of the Mental health and substance abuse bill, ensure timely and appropriate sensitisation, training, counselling (including tele-healthcare) and psychosocial support interventions and collaborating with state and nonstate actors.
OUR VOLUNTEERS/MEMBERSHIP GOALS (2020-2025)
1. Create a global movement of diverse and mental health advocates and civil society actors.
2. Catalyse collective action towards advocacy and mental health reforms influencing.
3. Strengthen the effectiveness of our volunteers and members as key actors and leaders in creating mental health awareness, funding and services uptake in Nigeria.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR MHEI VOLUNTEERS AND MEMBERS
In order to be recognized as an active volunteer or member, you must agree to adhere to the following conditions:
1. Always conduct yourself in an ethical, responsible and respectable manner in all circumstances, in alignment with MHEI’s vision and mission.
2. Follow MHEI on all social media platforms
(Facebook, Instagram and Twitter-@Mandatehealthng) and always like, share/reshare, tweet/retweet and post information about MHEI activities and events on all your social media handles.
3. Will not act as official representatives of MHEI, nor speak on behalf of and/or in the name of parts of or the whole organization, unless otherwise stipulated in writing by MHEI Executive Director or Senior Staff.
4. Will attend MHEI events and participate fully in achieving desired outcomes whenever possible.
I have read, understood and will comply with MHEI’ Volunteers/Membership Goal and Code of Conduct. *
We will love to connect with you on social media. Please provide the links to your most relevant accounts
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service