Give A Tri Application
We are excited for the launch of the Give A Tri Program!
The selected Give A Tri athlete(s) will receive one free year of coaching for the 2020 season. Additional Runner up prizes: Stock Training Plan, Team BABE Annual Membership and more!
If you are interested or know of a deserving athlete, please read the information below:
1. Applications/nominations are open from Tuesday, December 3 - Tuesday, December December 18 (midnight EST). Be creative!
2. Give A Tri is a global program open to women of all backgrounds, abilities, and paces with a goal race of any distance. We are looking for any athlete willing to give their 2020 goals their best, most badass effort and lift others up along the way.
3. Please have a 2020 goal race in mind when applying/nominating. It can be any distance or format (triathlon, duathlon, marathon, 5k, etc.), but needs to be of significance to you/the nominee.
4. Coaching will begin January 1, 2020 and run through the athlete’s goal race or 12/31/20, whichever comes first.
5. There is no cost to the selected athlete(s) for coaching or related services.
6. Athletes can be located anywhere in the world (Team BABE currently represents 5 continents!).
We encourage you to apply or nominate anyone with aspirations for a badass 2020 season! If you have any questions, please email us at
I am nominating myself.
I am nominating someone else.
Your email address
Your phone number
Athlete's name (if nominating someone else)
Athlete's email (if nominating someone else)
Athlete's phone number (if nominating someone else)
Goal race for 2020? (You don't need to be registered to apply to Give A Tri.)
What's your (or the nominee's) story? We want to hear all about you - what's your "why", how you decided to pursue tri/duathlon, what inspires/motivates you, what makes you tick?
How would coaching help you (or the nominee) fulfill your 2020 goals?
Anything else you'd like us to know?
Would you like to receive emails about training, racing, and opportunities from Team BABE?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service