Ignite Church Volunteer Interest Form
Please indicate your age group.
High School Student
18 - 25
26 - 35
36 - 49
1. GREETING involves making people feel welcome at Ignite. Greeters start 45 minutes before each service.
Greeters also speak to people leaving after the service for about 15 minutes.
2. WORSHIP involves playing or singing with the worship band. The band practices one night each week and helps with setup and tear-down on Sunday morning.
An audition is required to serve on the Worship Team.
3. IGNITE KIDS works with kids 6 weeks old through fifth grade. Team members keep our children safe while their parents attend worship and teach them about the love of Jesus. The curriculum and materials are prepared for Team members.
Please indicate which age group you would prefer.
Babies (6 months -17 months)
Toddlers (18 months - 2 years)
Lil Kids (3 years - pre-K)
Big Kids (K - 5th)
Any age group
4. PRAYER & CARE TEAM talks with/prays with people at the end of each service and during the week.
They help people with their next step in a closer walk with Christ and/or pray with anyone who has a request.
Prayer & Care Team
5. PRODUCTION TEAM helps with cameras and lights during the service.
Production team members will be given a job during one of the two services.
6. Parking Lot Team
This team is the 1st impression for everyone that arrives at Ignite. Helps greet and direct VIP's to assigned parking spots.
Parking Lot Team
7. Baking Team
This team helps supplement our donuts on Sunday morning to serve the church with a tasty treat as they get ready for church!
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service