Become a Student Food Ambassador with the Green NOVA Bag Program!
The Green NOVA Bag program is a bi-monthly (six times a year) food collection program that provides non-perishable food, baby items, and hygiene products to Northern Virginia Community College's six food pantries. A part of the broader Student Food Program, the Green NOVA Bag program allows the Northern Virginia community the opportunity to support our hungry students by helping to keep our pantries stocked. Food pantries operate at each campus; Alexandria, Annandale, Springfield, Loudoun, Manassas, and Woodbridge. More than 25% of college students struggle to buy food. Will you become a Food Ambassador? You fill the bag, we do the rest!
1. I am interested in...
Receiving a Green NOVA Bag to donate food six times a year
Volunteering as a driver on pick‐up days as my schedule allows
Helping to unload and/or sort food in Fairfax on pick‐up day
Volunteering to help sign up interested friends and neighbors
2. First Name
3. Last Name
4. Email Address
5. Phone Number
6. Can we text you reminders?
This is not a cell phone
7. Home Address (needed to pick up food): Street
8. Apartment #
10. Zip Code
11. Any special instructions to access your home or apartment? (i.e. buzz in needed, parking instructions, etc.)
12. I am a...
13. If you are a NOVA employee, what is your department?
14. Due to the lack of drivers, NOVA employees are temporarily being asked to drop their Green Bags on campus at designated drop off locations. Which location will you drop your bag to?
Alexandria Campus, TILT Office, AA343
Annandale Campus, Student Life, CF232
Brault Building 2nd Floor Break Room
Loudoun Campus, Financial Aid Office, LC102L
Manassas Campus, Student Life, MH108
Medical Education Campus, Room 116
Woodbridge Campus, WS 226
Pender Offices, Pender 3 Lobby
Pitney Bowes Offices, International Student Resources, 405
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Virginia's Community Colleges.
Terms of Service