In awarding this award, CINARS wishes to:
• Encourage and support the dissemination of dance disciplines of Canada;• Promote the recognition of artistic excellence;• Contribute to the promotion of Canadian dance companies;• Recognize the international market development efforts of dance production organizations.
The organization must be a legally incorporated non-profit corporation headquartered in Canada, which has professional-style artistic activities.
The tour must:
• Have taken place in another country than Canada; • Have been made between July 1, 2016, and June 30, 2018;• Not be a series of one-off trips (exits).
• Importance of the tour (40%) - Number of representations; - Number of cities and countries visited; - Awareness of presenters, festivals or events on the tour; - Influence exercised by the presenters, festivals or events with their disciplinary environment.
• Importance of development in the context of the tour (40%) - Number of cities and countries visited for the first time; - Number of professional meetings conducted during the project;
• Media success of the tour (20%)
A grant of CAD 5,000 will be given to the winner.