Evaluación Online Advanced Institute
Test de Evaluación para Idioma Inglés
Nombre y Apellido
Número de celular (Opcional)
1) It _______ four o'clock. I have to go.
2) My friend Tina is from Italy. She is _________
3) I _______ the landscape from the window.
4) What are ________?
5) Julia and Susan are my friends. ________ lovely
6) My aunt and uncle are very nice. ________ live in Wales
7) ________ a toilet I can use?
8) He ________ football on Saturday afternoons
9) My new bicycle is much ________ than my old one
10) My father ________ move house next year
is going to
11) I don't want ________ home yet
12) ________ a huge mountain range called “Los Andes”
13) I __________ work at the Hotel (negative)
14) It's Sunday. I ________ go to work
don't have to
have not to
15) He gives the money to ________.
16) She ____________ Portuguese fluently
17) There are ________ tomatoes in the fridge
18) I think English is ________ than French
19) What is _______ nationality?
20) Those ________ my pens. They're yours
1) I think it is going to ___________
2) ________ you give me your rut number please?
It is possible
3) He writes articles. He's a/an ________.
4) Try to get home before rush ________.
5) She is the teacher. __________ name is Paula
6) This is my dog. ________ name is Maia
7) ¿Cuántos años tienes?
How many years do you have?
How old are you?
How are you?
8) ¿Qué haces?
What do you do?
What you do?
9) ¿Qué estás haciendo?
Which do you do?
What are you doing?
What do you doing?
10) Yo cocino siempre
I cook always
Always I cook
I always cook
Does you smoke?
Do you smoke?
12) ¿Quién es tu cantante favorito?
Who is your favorite singer?
Who is you favorite singer?
Which is your favorite singer?
13) ¿Trabaja tu hermano?
Do your brother work?
Does your brother work?
Does your brother works?
14) ¿De donde es usted?
Where does you come from?
Where do you are from?
Where are you from?
15) Tengo hambre
I am thirsty
I have hungry
I am hungry
16) Tengo frío
I am cold
I have cold
Am i cold
17) Write a short paragraph about you:
18) Write a short paragraph about Chile:
Jack Tippit and his wife, Isabel who is Spanish, both work at the regent Hotel in the centre of London. Jack is a receptionist and Isabel works in the hotel bar.
Jack says: Ten million people visit London every year.
1) Our Hotel __________ sixty rooms and visitors come from all over the world, especially from America and Japan
2) I ___________ Japanese, but I would like to learn it
3) Isabel ____________ English and French and Spanish of course
4) Our guests often ___________ in the Hotel, an English breakfast of eggs, bacon and toasts. Then, they usually visit de House of Parliament and the Buckingham Palace
5) They like to ____________ in Harrods
go to shop
6) I ____________ from six o’clock in the morning till three in the afternoon
7) Isabel ______________from six in the evening till one in the morning
8) We ___________ our job
Parte III - Continuación
Isabel says: Jack and I live in a room in the hotel.
9) Jack _________ work at six in the morning but I __________ until six in the evening
start / don't start
starts / doesn't start
starts / don't start
10) He ____________ at five o´clock and I _________ in bed
gets up / stay
get up / am staying
getting up / stay
11) We always _________ at three o´clock in the afternoon, when Jack __________ work
meets / finish
meets / finishing
meet / finishes
12) I ________ say that we both like our life!
Write about your daily routine… (Example: I get up at 7 o´clock, then…)
Elige un tema de la selección de abajo y responde la pregunta siguiente:
-Finding a job
-Acquiring new skills
Has ________ changed in the last 50 years? How and why?
Answer the following question using your imagination
If you had the chance to live abroad, what country would you choose and why?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service