COVID Vaccination Verification Questionnaire
By law, schools are required to follow the Washington State Department of Health K-12 COVID-19 requirements: Schools are required to track vaccinations for staff, volunteers, and students.
- Please submit one questionnaire for yourself and proof of vaccination. **
Please show or email your proof of vaccination to the office when you submit your vaccination questionnaire. Your proof of vaccination will be deleted/shredded once verification has been confirmed. Your proof of vaccination will NOT be kept on file.
Acceptable types of verification include:
- Vaccine card or photo of vaccine card
- Documentation from a health care provider
- State immunization information system record.
You are considered fully vaccinated:
• Two weeks after you have received the second dose in a two-dose series (PfizerBioNTech or Moderna)
• Two weeks after you have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson and Johnson/Janssen)
Thanks so much!