Travel Permission Form
This form must be filled out in either the digital or physical format prior to the student being able to participate on Westside Ram Band Trip.
Name of Student
Date of Birth
Place of Birth
Parent's Work Phone
Other Emergency Phone
This agreement to travel and participate in activities or events sponsored by Westside High School is entirely voluntary on our part. It is also agreed that we will abide by all the rules set down by the School Board of Anderson School District Five.
Westside High School, its school principals, and its teachers desire that students and parent(s) or guardian(s) of students have a thorough understanding of the implications involved in a student’s participating in a voluntary extracurricular activity. For this reason, it is required that each student within Westside High School and his/her parent(s) or guardian(s) read, understand and sign this agreement prior to the student being allowed to participate in any inside-of county, out-of-county, or overnight school trips.
1. I/We, the undersigned, as parent(s) or guardian(s), give my/our consent for the student identified to participate in activities as a representative of his/her school.
2. I/We will assume the liability during the entire course of the student’s participation in the off-campus activity and will indemnify and hold Westside High School, Anderson School District Five, and its personnel harmless for any injury or accident or property loss involving the student.
3. I/We hereby accept financial responsibility for equipment or instruments lost, stolen, or damaged.
4. I/We authorize the school to transport and to obtain, through a physician of its own choice, any emergency medical care that may become reasonably necessary for the student in the course of such activities or such travel. I/We also agree that the expenses for such transport and treatment shall not be borne by the school district or its employees.
5. I/We accept full responsibility and hereby grant permission for my/our son/daughter to travel on any school related trip by bus or privately owned motor vehicle driven by a licensed driver employed or not employed by the district. This statement remains in effect until the end of this school year unless cancelled by me/us in writing to the school.
6. I/We accept full financial responsibility for any expenses that may incur while my/our son/daughter is participating in any school sponsored activity. This included, but is not limited to, room and board, meals, and any other expense that may occur.
Parent Signature (Digital):
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Anderson School District Five.