• Panel/Workshop applications close on Saturday 24th of June 2018. Applications received after this date will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• GAMMA.CON does not guarantee that you will get your preferred day and time slot, so it is recommended that you choose a second preference just in case.
• Panels/Workshops will be provided a one-hour time-slot. Please plan your panel to have a maximum run time of 50 minutes. This will allow time between panels for the audience to leave/enter the room, and for the next panelists to set up.
• If you intend to bring your own equipment, please ensure that:- you inform us that you plan to bring your own equipment, and- any electrical equipment require a current electrical test tag.
• GAMMA.CON at any stage reserves the right to decline, terminate or reschedule your panel/workshop for any reason. (Examples of reasons include; inappropriate content or behavior, timeslot availability and space changes.)
• All panels that are deemed to be mature content will be assigned an evening timeslot, and only persons 18 & over will be able to attend/run the panel. (Ages will be checked prior to entry of panel.)
• GAMMA.CON will provide up to two weekends passes for panelists. If more are requested you may be invoiced for the additional passes.
If you have any queries regarding these guidelines, please let us know via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
GAMMA.CON will be providing a screen and projector, a lectern with a mic, a table and access to power. If you plan to bring your own equipment, please ensure that you arrive early in order to allow yourself extra time to set up before your panel starts.