Have children’s and/or maternity items to sell but not a lot of time? Then VIP Consigning may be for you!
1. VIP Consigning is available only to a limited number of consignors for each sale.
2. VIP Consigning opens for sign ups for our Holiday 2018 sale on October 17 and closes for drop-off on November 9.*****The program may close sooner than these deadlines if all spaces are filled.*****
3. VIP Consignors can have any items tagged that are accepted at the JBF sales. This includes but is not limited to: clothing, shoes, baby gear & equipment, toys, outdoor toys, puzzles, games, books, maternity clothing & items, and more! Click here for complete details on what is acceptable. We recommend to be a successful consignor that no more than 50% of your items are clothes and the other 50% are toys, baby gear/equipment, etc. This is not a requirement but a suggestion. VIP Consignors are limited to 500 items. If you have more than 500 items you may consign them for an additional fee & you may be assigned a second tagger to tag the additional items.
4. VIP Consignors drop off their items to the VIP Tagger assigned by JBF. Drop off of items takes place once VIP Consignor has signed up, completed the necessary registration for the VIP Consigning program and has been assigned a VIP Tagger.
* Drop Off of your items to VIP Tagger must take place within 7 days of being contacted by your tagger or your registration will be forfeited and you will need to re-register when you are ready and this does not guarantee you will have a spot as spots are filled on a first come first serve basis.
* Items must be free of stains and toys must have all working parts and batteries. JBF requests that clothing items be hung on hangers per JBF requirements. Click here for a short video that demonstrates this.
* Clothing is REQUIRED to be sorted into outfits where appropriate and also sorted by GENDER & SIZE. I. e. all size 2T boys clothing must be sorted together. If items are not properly sorted, your VIP Tagger will contact you to pick up your items, take them home to sort them properly and then return them to the tagger to be tagged. (this is only fair because their time is valuable)
* Toys, Games, Books, etc. must also be sorted as necessary. e.g. all infant toys together, all girls toys, together, all games together, all books together, etc.
* If VIP Consignor does not provide batteries or hangers, JBF will charge consignor for them. Hangers cost $.10/each. Batteries $.50/each. These fees will be taken out of the VIP Consignor’s check.
5. The VIP Tagger preps and prices the items. All items are required to go ½ price at the JBF 50% OFF sale. Pricing is set by the VIP Tagger per JBF guidelines. VIP Consignors are not to adjust pricing once the VIP Tagger has set the prices and printed tags.
6. Once VIP Consignor’s items are entered in the tagging system, the Tagger will notify VIP Consignor of any items that were found to be unacceptable & unable to be tagged due to stains, etc. If VIP Consignor has any rejected items, VIP Consignor has 5 days from notification that they are not acceptable to pick up those items or VIP Consignor can choose to have them donated.
7. Once items are entered, the VIP Tagger will prepare VIP Consignor items and drop them off at the sale on behalf of the VIP Consignor.
8. VIP Consignors have the option of picking up unsold items or donating them at the end of the sale. *If VIP Consignor chooses to pick up unsold items & then decides to participate in another sale, they may drop off those items, as well as any additional items to be tagged, to their VIP Tagger. If you choose to take previously VIP tagged items on your own to another sale, the VIP tagger will still be paid for the items they previously tagged for you & you will be paid at the VIP Consignor %. If you wish to retag any items you pick up, they should be tagged under another consignor # & you will register as a regular consignor for any additional sales. You will be paid at the regular consignor % for any items you retag.
9. VIP Consignors earn 40-50% on their sold items less a $20 consignor fee.
* VIP Consignors earn 40% if they put ALL of their clothing items on hangers, or they consign only non-clothing items. If they do not put ALL of their clothing items on hangers, they will be charged for supplies as outlined above.
* VIP Consignors are eligible to earn an additional 10% for volunteering at the sales for a 4 hour shift. So you have the opportunity to earn 40-50% depending on if you put your clothing items on hangers or not as outlined above, and volunteering at the sale.
10. VIP Consignors receive their check via email at the same time as other consignors. For Holiday 2018 sales, checks will be emailed within 2 weeks after the sale.
To take advantage of our VIP Consigning program, please continue to the next section to complete the registration process, selecting your "ticket(s)" and completing the form. VIP Consignor spaces are limited and filled on a first come first serve basis. Completing this form does not guarantee your spot. In addition to completing this registration, you must also register as a consignor for the Austin Central sale on the JBF website: www.austincentral.jbfsale.com.
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING FORM: Before you submit this form, please make sure you will be able to have your items ready to drop off to your VIP Tagger within one week of submission. VIP Consigning spots are filled on a first come first serve basis. If you are not ready to drop off within 7 days of your VIP Tagger contacting you, you will have to re-register and we cannot guarantee you will have a spot as VIP Consignor spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com or text us at 512-970-2005.
If you wish to sign up as a VIP Consignor for Austin Central, we are SUPER excited! Registration is below.