Author at Once: Choose Your Schedule for Ebook and Print Publishing (Training)
Sign up here to schedule your EBOOK PUBLISHING and/or PRINT BOOK DESIGN training days!
SESSION: BASICS OF EBOOK PUBLISHING facilitated by MINA V. ESGUERRA (3 hours)
- Basics of Formatting Manuscripts into Ebooks
- Setup of Publisher Accounts
- Marketing, Distribution Consultation
SESSION: BASICS OF PRINT BOOK DESIGN facilitated by TANIA ARPA (3 hours)
- Basics of Interior Pages Print Layout
- Cover Design Best Practices
- Print on Demand Options (Philippines, International)
Plaza Cafe, Corinthian Plaza, Paseo de Roxas Makati
(Video conferencing options available)
Fee: P5,000 per session. Maximum of 2 people sharing the same training session.
If you are asking for EBOOK PUBLISHING training, it's best if you have ready:
1. A final manuscript, ideally all text/prose (or if with image inserts, then only a few), in Microsoft Word .doc format
2. An ebook cover (front cover only) in JPG, 1000 pixels on the longest side
3. A book description
4. The ability to make and accept Paypal payments/accept dollar payments
5. REQUIRED: Laptop you can bring to workshop (can edit .doc and JPG)
If you are asking for PRINT BOOK DESIGN training, it's best if you have ready:
1. A final manuscript, in Microsoft Word .doc format
2. A cover spread (front cover, back cover, and spine) in JPG, 300 dpi
3. A book description
4. REQUIRED: Laptop you can bring to workshop (can edit .doc, save to PDF, and edit JPG)
We also provide special training for corporate clients who wish to set up their own publishing channels. Contact us at
Title and genre of your book
We recommend that you work on an actual ready-for-publication manuscript on training day.
Short description of your book
Basics of Ebook Publishing
Basics of Print Book Design
Tell us your schedule
Please mention 3 possible dates and times when you are available for the training. (We prefer weekends but weekdays can be arranged.)
I will be sharing my session with a friend. This is my friend's name and email address.
I've read the list of what I need to prepare for the training day
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service