Uplift Initiative Regional Ambassador Application
Hello! Thank you so much your interest in joining the Uplift Initiative as a Regional Ambassador!
Requirements for being a Regional Ambassador include:
- Attending monthly regional director meetings
- Establishing a chapter and ensuring that your chapter is active throughout the year
- Contributing to ideas and workload
- Expanding the initiative in your community
- Staying committed to your position
- Being an advocate and representative of the Uplift Initiative
Due: October 11th at 11:59 P.M. PST
If you have any questions, please contact
City and State
Current Grade Level
Why are you interested in being a regional ambassador? Include leadership experience(s) and how you will contribute to the success of this initiative.
What are some skills that you possess that will enable you to be a successful regional director for this initiative?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service