I am pleased to share I have once again secured a private, AIR CONDITIONED, studio space for shoots on Friday and Saturday only. The location is very close to the Westin host hotel,
• $75* for a 20 minute session (one additional, related cosplayer may be added at no additional charge; for more than two please contact me with specifics)
• 50% deposit required via PayPal to hold your spot once we have agreed on a shoot time
• 50% balance is due within 5 business days of photo delivery
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• Consultation via email or Facebook Messenger
• I will create a customized Pinterest board for your character to determine poses and looks
• A 20 minute photo session
• Low resolution, watermarked, unedited proofs in an online gallery from which you will select THREE images for editing (additional edited images are $10 each)
• Three images of your choice from our shoot with a Natural Edit. These images are for your online social media use and website usage and may not be edited, cropped, or otherwise distributed in any way. You may not add filters of any sort. Natural edit includes minor skin and costume retouching, color grading, and small edits. More extensive editing is available on a case-by-case basis for an additional fee.
• For any special requests, pricing for prints, or additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Discounts available for previous clients and referrals**PLEASE NOTE: Once this completed form is received I will email you within two business days to confirm a time. Submitting this form does not guarantee a photoshoot. Your booking will not be considered guaranteed until we have agreed on a time and I have received your deposit.
CANCELLATIONS: You may cancel up to two weeks before your scheduled shoot time for a full refund. If you cancel less than two weeks before the shoot time or you no-show there will be no refund.
If I need to cancel any time before our scheduled start time I will issue a full refund. In the event I need to cancel I will make every effort to give you as much notice as possible.
LATE POLICY: If you are late for your shoot time, the time will be deducted from your 20 minute slot. For example, if you are 5 minutes late you will get a 15 minute shoot. If you are running late, let me know as soon as you can (preferably before your appointment time) and if I have another opening that works for you we can reschedule.
If I am late, you will still get your full 20 minute shoot time.