Driver Education Scholarship
This scholarship is for students wanting to attend Oregon City School District Community Ed Driver Education.
* Have learners permit only, 15-17 years old.
* Be able to attend 30 hours classroom, 12 hours behind the wheel.
* Have access to a vehicle and a responsible adult for the minimum requirement of 5 hours supervised practice driving while enrolled in the program.
* Qualify for Free / Reduced Lunch program.
* Pay $70 tuition. Regular tuition is $345.
* (1) Letter of recommendation from school staff, mentor, employer, community member. Electronic recommendation is on Driver Education website.
*If your scholarship is accepted by the Oregon City Driver Ed Dept. you will be required to write a thank you note and deliver to the Oregon City Police Dept. by first day of class. OCPD 320 Warner Milne Rd. Oregon City, OR 97045
Please read policies on Driver Ed website homepage. To assure your commitment to the program.
Funded by E.V.A.D.D. Traffic School Oregon City Police Department.
This scholarship application needs to be completed by October 22, 2019 for SPRING TERM 2020.
Spring Term 2020
Email (Parent / Guardian)
Phone number (Parent / Guardian)
Criteria for Driver Education Scholarship? Check boxes that apply:
Have learners permit
Will attend 30 hours classroom and 12 hours behind the wheel.
Have access to a vehicle and a responsible adult for the minimum requirement of 5 hours supervised practice driving.
Qualify for Free / Reduced Lunch program.
Potential In-Vehicle Distractions? Check a minimum of 5 boxes that apply.
Cell phones, pagers, navigation systems
Other occupants in vehicle
Blinking your eyes
Eating and drinking
Reaching for objects
Scratching your head
Checking a text message
Turn on emergency blinkers
Pets that are not contained
Not reaching for objects
Just driving the car
How many practice drive hours must you have driving prior to taking driver education class?
Write a paragraph explaining personal commitment to attend Drivers Education along with a compelling argument why you deserve this scholarship.
Remember to obtain (1) recommendation.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Oregon City School District.