FINE TUNED@British Style Collective, LIVERPOOL. 8th/9th July 17 Food Traders Booking Form
For any queries please contact Alex Zawadzki on 07584 825281 or email:
1. Trading hours are from 11am until 6pm.
2. Set up time is from 7am on each day of trading. Some access may be available from Friday 7th July subject to agreement.
3. Pitches are a standard size of 3m x 3m. Double pitches may be requested and will attract double the charge.
4. Electric point access is chargable and must be confirmed in advance. Please specify in the booking form below if you require electrical access.
5. There is no parking provided for traders, please use paid parking on the Albert Dock.
6. Toilet facilities will be available within 2 minutes walk from your allocated pitch.
7. Pitches will be held on a first come first served basis, however the organiser reserves the right to decline your booking to ensure a varied selection of stallholders for our visitors.
8. Once your booking is approved, the organiser will contact you for a deposit payment of £100 + VAT in advance of the event. Your pitch is not confirmed until your deposit payment has been received.
9. Deposits must be paid on receipt of invoice. Payment of the balance must be received no later than 9th of June 2017.
10. Payment must be made by BACS - details provided on your invoice. You will be sent an invoice by email once the completed booking form has been returned.
1. Traders must provide their own serving vehicle, trailer, pitch tables and equipment including a waste bin for the public to use to be placed adjacent to their pitch. No gazebos are allowed at this event without prior approval.
2. If using electrics, traders must supply their own outdoor approved lead and matting.
3. Traders are responsible for ensuring that their stalls are appropriately weighed down and secured.
4. Towing vehicles must be moved from the pitch locations by 9.00am.
5. Vehicles must not return before 6.00pm at the earliest.
6. Traders must have a minimum of £5m public liability insurance. Copies of the insurance certificate must be provided in advance.
7. Traders are responsible for removing their own rubbish after the event and may not use the public bins within the festival site.Traders must provide their own bin for their customers to use.
8. Traders are responsible for ensuring that any electrical equipment used has valid PAT certification.
9. All food traders are responsible for ensuring they adhere to Food Safety & Hygiene guidelines.
10. Traders must have a minimum hygiene score of 4* and be able to provide hygiene certification
11. Traders must provide all copies of Public Liability certification and risk assessments to
along with the deposit payment.
Name of your business or trading name
Your phone number
Your email address
Your website address
Please list the food offering that you plan to sell at Fine Tuned @ British Style Collective
Number of Pitches required (3m x 3m)
Pitch fees are £280 +VAT plus power charges £50 + VAT. There are no single day trading pitches.
Do you require electrical point access?
Please state your socket required and KVA.
If yes please confirm the equipment and power supply required
This may incur an additional charge to the pitch fee dependant on specific requirements.
Food Hygiene Declaration. I confirm that I am conversant with and abide by the Food Safety Regulations
It is a condition of participating in the festival that traders handling non packaged food and drink are conversant with, and abide by, the food safety (General Food Hygiene) Regulations 1995 and the Food Safety (Temperature Control) Regulations 1995.
I confirm that I have understood all the trader requirements detailed above*
I confirm I have the required Public Liability insurance and will be able to provide a valid certificate*
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service