Dayton Education Association-hosted Trauma Informed Care Training
Trauma Informed Care Training
Monday, October 14, 4:30pm
IUE-CWA Hall, 313 S. Jefferson Street, downtown Dayton
Free parking on-site, refreshments, and CEU certificates provided!
Together, we will explore:
• the Adverse Childhood Experience Study
• the long lasting effects that trauma has on the brain
• what we can do as educators to heal the brain
• how to create trauma-sensitive learning environments
• how to form meaningful relationships with our students
Presented by Mary Hargreaves: president, Educators of Montgomery County
Yes! I will definitely attend!
YES, I will definitely attend!
Your Name? (First Name and Last Name)
Are you a Dayton Education Association member? If not, list the union you belong to.
Your Personal/Non-Work Email Address?
Optional: Comments and/or questions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service