Professional Accountancy Scholarship 2020 (ACCA & CAT Programme)
UOW Malaysia KDU College - Professional Accountancy Centre (KDU-PAC) is offering Scholarships for ACCA and CAT Programme for Year 2020.
Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) programme is a fast track foundation programme for SPM / O Level leavers to join Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) programme.
"ACCA is the world's fastest-growing gateway to the accountancy profession, with 200,000 members and 486,000 students in 180 countries"
"ACCA Qualification is an internationally recognized trade mark in professional accountancy which is recognised in 180 countries"
You may use your Secondary School Trial Exam Result to apply for the scholarships and the application deadlines are as follow:
Semester Application deadline
January 2020 23 December 2019
March 2020(CAT only) 26 March 2020
July 2020 23 June 2020
> Scholarship - CAT programme
SPM/O Levels Tuition Fee Waiver
8A+ & above 100%
> Scholarship - ACCA programme
UEC STPM/A Levels Tuition Fee Waiver
5 points 4A+/4A* RM 10, 000
6 - 10 points 4As RM 5, 000
11 - 13 points 3As RM 4, 000
14 - 15 points 2As RM 3, 000
16 - 17 points 1A RM 1, 500
Terms and Conditions:-
1. This scholarship is only applicable to SPM / O Level / UEC / A Level / STPM leavers of Year 2019.
2. This scholarship is only applicable to MALAYSIAN.
3. Applicant must be enrolled as a student of UOW Malaysia KDU College and pay the full enrolment fee to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
4. This scholarship is based on TRIAL or ACTUAL examination results.
5. For application using trial examination result, applicant must meet the minimum entry requirements of the program in actual examination results in order to be awarded with the scholarship using trial examination results.
6. The tuition fee waiver will be applied to the tuition fee of CAT subjects for all semesters.
7. Scholarship will be deducted from the 2nd semester onwards if application is successful. Students will be notified and required to sign a scholarship contract.
8. The scholarship recipient must participate and be an active member of the Professional Accountancy Centre Club.
9. All fees paid are non-refundable, regardless of the outcome of the scholarship application.
10. Should the scholarship recipient wish to withdraw from the programme, the scholar is required to pay back the utilised
portion of the scholarship value.
Should you need more information pertaining to Professional Accountancy Scholarship, you may contact the following person in charge:-
Ms. Loh Jin Yee / Ms. Tee Mei Fong at 03-7722 3598 / 3528 or email to
Visit our website at
Like and follow
for the latest information!
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of KDU College.