Gainesville Art in Public Places Trust: Art Award Nomination Form
The Gainesville Art in Public Places Trust annually recognizes those artists, art sponsors, other individuals and entities who have made significant contributions to the enhancement of the greater environment through public art.
The PUBLIC ART AWARD is presented annually to an individual or entity who has exhibited powerful and meaningful public art works in Gainesville.
The following are GENERAL GUIDELINES the Art in Public Places Trust will use to evaluate nominees.
• The creation of one or more significant pieces of public art
• Overall dedication to public art in Gainesville and Alachua County
• Providing greater access to the arts for all citizens including under-served citizens and children
• Major involvement in public art programs
• Creation of new and innovative arts programs and new venues
• Public or Private entities that have shown a commitment to public art to the community through
permanent and/or temporary installation
AWARD SELECTION GUIDELINES
•The Board reserves the right to change the number of awards granted in any particular year.
•Anyone can submit a nomination. Nominations should be completed on the Gainesville Art in Public Places
Public Art Award form.
Nomination Due: December 1, 2020
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service