Baby Basics Referral Form (only for use by Referral Agencies)
Should you need to contact us about your referral, please first email us at
. Alternatively contact us at 07834 544802. Updates on stock etc are provided at our facebook page @babybasicsballyclare
Baby Basics is a UK wide charity and there are a number of Baby Basics bases in Northern Ireland. We are called Baby Basics Antrim and Newtownabbey and as such cover the council area of Antrim and Newtownabbey.
We are a charity staffed by volunteers who meet one morning per week to fulfil the requests made.
• We receive referrals from Health Care Professionals only and not self-referrals.
• Our service does not currently offer larger items such as prams, high chairs or cots.
• Ideally our aim is to have received the referral well in advance of baby’s due date so that we can have the requested items ready for collection one month prior to baby’s due date.
• When we have fulfilled your order of requested items, a member of the Baby Basics Team will make contact with you by phone to arrange collection. Collection must be by a Health Care Professional and not by the client.
• We are operational during term time and will be closed for the school Christmas and Easter holidays, and the month of July. We offer a limited service in August.
• Our aim is for the client to have received her Moses Basket starter pack one month prior to her baby’s birth. However, should the baby arrive prematurely and before the items have been received, please contact us via email or telephone and we will endeavour to get the items to you as quickly as possible.
• Similarly if you become aware that an older baby requires the essential items we have to offer, then you are welcome to request assistance and we will do our best to help.
and specifically for the Baby Basics workflow system
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service