& You get to enjoy discounted archery rate (usual price $25)
20 mins: Video watching ( Types of pottery making, dragon kiln firing, types of ceramics ware & more)1 hour 10 mins: Hand building + glazing session1 hour 30 mins: Potter wheel
30 mins: Snacking in the nature or tree house
1 hour: Archery Funshoot + Game (prizes to be won!!)
What’s Hand building & Potters wheel?1. Hand building - we will be teaching basic technique of hand building e.g.: slab work, pinching, coiling, rolling.(Art piece: Penholder / Mug / Plate / Bowl / Planter / Others)2. Potter wheel - Throwing technique is one of the pottery making. You will be making pottery on the spinning wheel. You will be able to make one art piece with the guidance from the instructor. ( Art piece: Bowl or Cup)
**Suitable for child above 6 years old - 16 years old Rate per child: $76
We welcome parents who want to join the fun!Rate per adult: $85
Bundle Parent + ChildRate per set: $158
All materials provided and no prior experience required. Simple snacks ( Ice milo + 1 ice cream + donut) provided
Feel free to bring more if needed :)
End of the day, participants get to bring home an activity booklet, new knowledge, new skills and memorable holiday!
Total 2 art pieces will be ready in 3-4 weeks. ( We will notify you via Sms/email)
2. Can we bring back our artwork after the workshop?Artwork takes about 3-4 weeks to be ready. ( Strongly depends on the weather, apologise if collection delays a little. Seek your kind understanding! :) ) We will notify you via sms/email once ready for collection.
3. Do you accept walk in?Strictly by registration, as our workshop fills up quickly and we don't want to disappoint anyone of you.
4. What's your refund policy?Upon confirmation and payment of your seat(s), we are unable to allow refunds. Postponing is requested 2 weeks before class commencement, participant is allowed only one-time re-scheduling of class to another already available date of the same. Otherwise, your postponing request cannot be entertained. However, you may send a substitute or friend in your place. ** Please confirm your schedule and attendance before making payment.
5. What time should we reach?Would be good to reach 10 mins before workshop starts. Be on time - We will not entertain participants who are late for 30mins or more. You will need to reschedule.
6. What's your minimum no. of pax to start the class?At least 8pax - In the event that we cancel the class due to instructor illness or minimal enrolment, participants will be notified by phone/e-mail, and be given the option to transfer to another class or to accept a full refund.
7. How many participants in the class?For this special activity, we can only accommodate not more than 14 pax.
8. 7. My child is 4 years old, can he/she join?For this special activity, we can only accept child above 6 years old. You may want to register our "I Love Pottery Workshop" instead.
9. What's so special between this workshop and your regular "I love pottery workshop" ?You get to learn more about dragon kiln, how it functions, its history & our friendly guide will bring you through the dragon's belly! Not only that, you get to watch our in-house video to learn more, you also get to work longer with clay :) In collaboration with our family in-house archer. (Ps/ he's also a national archer) - you enjoy discounted rate! ( usual price $25) Moreover, snacking time in the nature!
POSB Savings 248-84812-0 (Account name: Tan Si Hui) via iBanking within 24 hours of this registration, otherwise we will not be able to guarantee your seats for the workshop.
Once transferred, please email us to email@example.com with the following details:
I've made payment for workshop on ___________ (Date) for ____________ (No. of pax & adult or child or bundle package)(a) transaction date & time(b) iBanking nickname (c) transfer reference number(d) contact no.
A confirmation email with information and directions to Thow Kwang Pottery Jungle will be sent to you.
Thank you and have a great day ahead.