SUBMISSION CRITERIA & GUIDELINES
• The theme of the artwork should be about environmental concern and sustainability
• We accept any art forms, including 2D/3D work and photography
• There is no limit to the number of pieces an artist can submit
• As a youth fundraiser, we are accepting work from artists from across the Lower Mainland in Grade 12 or below
• You may indicate if your art is available for sale; all proceeds from art sales will go to the David Suzuki Foundation
ARTWORK SELECTION & DISPLAY GUIDELINES
• Due to limited gallery space, only selected submissions will be displayed; selections will be made based on the pieces’ relevance to the theme, creativity and innovation
• Decisions made by the judging panel will be final
• Applicants will be notified by email if their submissions have been selected for display by May 15th
• If your artwork has been selected, you will be responsible for bringing the final piece it to the Concourse Gallery.
Drop-off windows are May 20th from 4pm until gallery closing and May 21st from gallery opening until noon.
• A panel of art experts will judge gallery art on criteria such as best expression of environmental awareness, best use of color representation, etc.; awards will be presented on May 23
• Artists will be notified on May 22 if they receive an award
• For more details, visit our website at http://www.yaaction.com/