Thornbury Running Club - First Time Attendance
In order to contact you, for your safety whilst running with us and for us to help you choose the right run group, please can you provide the following information. Please note, this is not a membership application form:
Date of the session you plan to attend
Telephone Number (Either landline or mobile, whichever is best should we need to contact you)
Emergency Contact - Person's name
Emergency Contact's Telephone Number
We run our sessions in a COVID secure environment as required by England Athletics. As such we need to ask you the following questions each time you attend:
1. Within the last 14 days, have you experienced a new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
2. Within the last 14 days, have you experienced new shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
3. Within the last 14 days, have you experienced a new sore throat, loss of taste or smell that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
4. Within the last 14 days, have you had a temperature at or above 37.8C or the sense of having a fever?
5. Within the last 14 days, have you had close contact with someone who is or was sick with suspected or confirmed COVID-19? (Note: Close contact is defined as within 2 metres for more than 10 consecutive minutes)
6. Within the last 14 days, have you or a household member been isolating?
IF you answer "YES" to any of these questions please DO NOT attend the club session. Thank you.
By attending the session I am confirming that I have answered "No" to all questions above
We run in small groups with people of a similar pace, as we find this the most social and popular format. So we can place you in the right group please tell us a little about your running. If you want to move up or down a group in the future that is absolutely fine:
How many years (or months) have you been running?
What distance do you typically run? (in mikes or Km)
If you have recently run a 5k, what was your time?
How many times per week do you typically run currently?
Two or three
Four or five
I confirm that I understand that participation in activities with Thornbury Running Club (TRC) is entirely at my own risk, TRC cannot be held responsible for any loss or injury incurred whilst attending the sessions and that I should consult my own doctor if suffering from any condition that might make running injurious to my health.
Terms & Conditions
I accept the condition of attendance
Enjoy your run with us and we hope to see you come back and join us as a regular member ……
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service