Here are the questions about bullying that all partner schools have gathered in order to create this questionnaire. Please think carefully before you answer each question.” Thank you for your time.
1. Have you ever experienced bullying?
I'm not sure
2. What sort of bullying was it? (You may choose a few answers if necessary).
calling rude names
making fun of me
gossiping about me in a cruel way
threats towards me
aggressive behaviour towards me
embarrassing in public
rude hand gestures
inapropriate sexual comments
3. When did it happen? (Choose maximum 2 options)
during the trip
in my free time
4. Did you tell anyone about it?
I wanted but I felt scared
5. Who can help you in case of bullying?
I don't need any help
6. Read this situation: 'Your friends from school have posted the photo of you during the lesson in the social media and write lots of unpleasant comments about you. They're laughing at you. What will you do?
I won't do anything. Nothing bad has happened
I will delete this photo
I will tell my friend
I will tell my parents
I will inform school about it
7. Have you ever bullied someone?
8. Have you ever thought about the victim’s feelings?
9. How would you feel if you were bullied? (Choose maximum 2 options)
I wouldn’t care
10. If you witnessed somebody being bullied, what would you do?
walk away as it's not your business
tell an adult
step in for the bullied one
pretend you are having fun so as the others might consider you cool
Ι would not intervene but I would try to help this person understand why s/he is bullied
Ι would not intervene but I would talk with the victim about ways of facing the problem
I would try talking to the bully / bullies while bullying is taking place
I would try talking to the bully / bullies after the bullying incident
11. What are usually the reasons somebody is bullied?
for his/her physical appearance
for his/her personality
for his/her grades
for his/her religion
for his/her skin colour
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service