Think you know your deen?
Take this quick multiple choice quiz to test how well you know your Islam! One of our lecturers will send you an email with your score and some personalised feedback! Note that this is a manual process, you will receive your score within 24 hours.
1. In what year was the Prophet Muhammad PBUH born?
2. How many chapters does the Qur'an have?
3. How many compulsory units of prayer are there in the Isha prayer?
4. What is the meaning of the word Sirah?
The correct way to pray
The life of the Prophet PBUH
The laws of marriage
The rules about what you can inherit from a family member
5. In Hadith, what are we told that actions are judged by?
6. How many obligations of wudu are there?
7. Which of the following does not nullify ablution?
Laughing loudly in prayer
Changing a baby's nappy
Flowing of blood
Sleeping whilst laying on the back
8. Which of the below actions are unlawful for someone in the state of major ritual impurity?
Reading the Qur'an
9. If you forgot to read the due of witr, what corrective action would you take?
Perform Sajdah Shukr
Repeat the prayer
Perform Sajdah Sahw
None of the above
10. Which of the below forms of wealth is Zakat not paid on?
A house which you are letting out
11. What factor deprives an heir of inheritance?
Difference of religion
12. Islamically, what is the latest age a child becomes an adult?
13. What does 'Tahara' mean?
Asking God for a sign
None of the above
14. Which scripture was revealed to Prophet Moses (PBUH)?
Torah (Old Testament)
15. What is the nafs-ul-ammarah?
The Baser Self – commands evil independently and with the encouragement of Satan
Upbraiding Self – self-criticizes and commands good [No, don’t]
Soul at rest – Contented self
The name of the soul after it has left the body
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service