COVID-19 Critical Items Manufacturing
We are helping the State of Wisconsin create and organize an effective supply chain to meet their Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) needs – both short and longer term. The state is looking for the following items.
If your company can currently, or anticipates being able to, produce any of these items, please complete this form.
If you currently have inventory of these items that can be shipped or picked up, please visit the State of WI COVID-19 PPE Donation/Buyback Program page to register.
• Health Care N95 Particulate Respirator (3M 1860; NIOSH-approved and FDA cleared)
• Health Care N95 Particulate Respirator (3M 1860S; NIOSH-approved and FDA cleared)
• Health Care N95 Particulate Respirator (3M 8210; NIOSH-approved)
• Health Care N95 Particulate Respirator (Gerson 1730; NIOSH-approved)
• Face Masks/Surgical Masks
• HY98F1 Adult Surgical Masks
• Pediatric Surgical Masks
• K-C Children's Face Mask (Model 47127)
• Glove, Nitrile, Exam Disposable, Non-Sterile, Powder-Free, Small
• Glove, Nitrile, Exam Disposable, Non-Sterile, Powder-Free, Medium
• Glove, Nitrile, Exam Disposable, Non-Sterile, Powder-Free, Large
• Medi Pak Performance Disposable Isolation Gown Yellow One-Size-Fits-All
• Poly Wear Disposable Polyethylene Gown with Thumb Loop (Model 11510/Blue)
• Face Shields
• Surgical Gowns, Small
• Surgical Gowns, Large
• Surgical Gowns, Extra Large
• Surgical Gowns, Double Extra Large
Select the manufacturing phase that best applies to your company:
Immediate Manufacturing - We could immediately begin producing the item(s) listed, pending an order.
Pivot Manufacturing - We could produce the item(s) listed after retooling our current operations.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service