Project Borealis - Programming (Audio Programmer)
Be part of something exciting!
Work with our audio engineers and sound designers to create realistic and impactful sound with the latest Unreal Engine 4 audio features and custom technologies. Create a virtual foley environment using physics based sound generation and material properties, adjust mix effects for greater audio dynamics and control and tune audio propagation/playback systems.
● Proficiency in C++
● Experience with Unreal Engine 4
● Familiarity with Blueprints
● Knowledge of DSP effects
● Familiarity with the Unreal Engine 4's new audio engine: Audio Mixer
● Knowledge of Git and Bash is recommended
● Giving and receiving feedback on code through branch reviews
● A passion for Half-Life 2’s game design and mechanics
● Commit and push work as often as possible on a separate branch
● Experiment with new ideas from curiosity and creativity
● Ability to plan out your own milestones and goals, with guidance from a lead.
● The ability to contribute, on average, 5 hours a week to Project Borealis
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hoover. -
Terms of Service