The submitted projects must directly promote the practice of physical activity, the outdoors, as well as take place between February 1st 2018 and March 31st 2018
Criterias:-Projects must take place in the outdoors;- In cases where durable material is purchased, they must be useable in the outdoors during the winter period;-Purchases must be made before March 31st 2018;-The maximal funding is of 1000$.
The following expenses or inadmissible:- Taxes;- Expenses exclusively intended for a citizen or a participant (ex: promotional products, participation prizes, bursaries, etc.);- Purchase of food;- Projects which already receive funding from the MEES.
The selected projects will receive a response before February 7th 2018. Once the project is fulfilled, the organization will have to provide any justificatory proof (invoices, contracts, etc.) so as to receive the granted amount.
- Is generally of recreational nature and freely practiced, without eliminating events and other structured activities;
- Allows participants to adapt the physical intensity that the activity requests to their personal capacities and needs;
- Leads to movement and transportation without the use of motorised methods.
- Excludes purely competitive aspects that strive to determine the elite.
- Refers to a way of being, generally in harmony with the surrounding environment, most often dominated by natural elements.
- Is experienced in a relaxed frame of mind with goals of exploration, discovery and adventure
- Includes forms of practices in an urban setting, such as great parks all the way to complete nature.