DPCA Proxy Form - May 2019
In the following form you will be able to select your proxy holder, choose proxy type, and add your voting instructions (if any).
1. Voters can only carry 4 votes total, including proxy votes.
2. Proxies are issued on a first-come-first-served basis. If a voter assigns a proxy to someone who has already received their maximum number of proxy votes, the second proxy will be invalid.
3. The deadline for sending in proxies is May 14 8 AM DC Time. Contact the International Secretary (
) in case of emergencies.
4. Send your form in early so that we can check that your proxy is problem free, and if it isn't, help you find a solution.
5. It is always possible for a voter to cast their own vote, even if they have identified a proxy holder for all votes. The proxy vote is then overridden.
Will you be present during the DPCA Global Meeting (in person or online) at any time?
The name of the person to whom you give your proxy.
Proxy Holder's Country
You may select a “General” proxy if: 1. You are a Country Committee (CC) Chair, Vice Chair, or Voting Representative, and you give your proxy to a member of your CC, or to a DPCA Member of the same Region;
2. You are a DNC member (elected by Region), and you give your proxy to a DPCA Member of the same Region;
3. You are a DNC member (elected at large) or a DPCA officer, and you give your proxy to any DPCA Member.
You may give your proxy to any DPCA Member if you select "Limited".
My proxy is
General: the proxy holder should cast my vote for every vote
Limited: the proxy holder should only cast my vote at certain times (listed below)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Democrats Abroad.