FBC has been worshipping at 214 Ferrel since 1851, but we are moving on to our new church home so we have space to do the ministry God has called us to. We'd love for you to share your stories of meaningful experiences you've had at FBC. You can respond to one prompt, or all of them. Thank you for helping us bid farewell to our beloved church building!
1. What drew you to FBC and what kept you here?
3. How do you describe our church to your friends?
2. Describe a time when the people of the church cared for you or your family in a way that made you feel like you were part of the body of Christ.
4. Did you meet one of your “heroes of the Faith” at FBC?
5. If people are looking back on this years from now, what do you want them to know about the life of the church during the time you were here?
6. Describe an experience you’ve had at FBC that was a spiritual turning point.
7. Imagine you are leaving a note for the people of FBC 50 years from now. What advice would you give?
Do you have any other specific memories or favorite moments to share?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of First Baptist Church Platte City.