Now in it's eleventh year, Porthleven Food Festival is going from strength to strength. As always the event will be free, with the exception of evening music sessions and we have a brilliant line up of both local and national chefs plus a varied and exciting music line up too.
More information here: https://porthlevenfoodfestival.com
The event is led by a local committee and supported by event management agency Ilow, who also run the hugely successful St Ives Food & Drink Festival. The event is not for profit and is designed to support Porthleven town and local producers, chefs and traders.
We need volunteers to help make this event happen!
We need a team of event volunteers to support the running of the weekend including supporting the event set up, trader ingress, general stewarding and information.
You will need to be:
- able to commit three sessions across the event period.
- full of energy - this job will involve being on your feet for a while and working in all weathers!
- interested in learning and able to use own initiative whilst working safely.
- a team player.
- patient, reliable and friendly.
You will be rewarded with:
- tickets for evening 'Shipyard Sessions'
- food voucher per shift for redemption at an onsite food trader
- drinks voucher per shift for redemption at bars onsite
- free camping & parking
Event build: Thursday 25th April, 9am- 8pm. Friday 26th April, 7am- 11am
Event times: Friday 26th, 10am - 12am, Saturday 27th, 10am - 12am, Sunday 28th, 10am - 11pm.
Volunteers must be aged 18 or over.
Please fill in this form to inform us what you are interested in and the times you can commit. We will send more information in due course.
Your information is secure and we do not share with any other parties.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com