Key takeaways (SEED Day 1)
Program of the Symposium Day 1
- “Open Science is just science done right!” (Dr. Jonathan Tennant)
- “How Economics Shapes Science.” (prof. Paula Stephan)
- “The Structure of Academia and its Implications for Blockchains” (Dr. Michael Hill)
- Research data management (Dr Malin Ziehmer)
- “Blockchain and Patents” (Dany Vogel)
- “Intro to blockchain” (Dr. Sebastian Bürgel)
- “The data problem – a technical overview” (Andrew Kessler)
- Blockchain for Science (Dr. Soenke Bartling)
- Blockchain for peer review (Dr. Joris van Rossum)
- “Smart contract for research funding” (Lambert Heller)
- Blockchain-secured contributions to the science ecosystem (prof. Lawrence Rajendran)
- “openRDM.swiss: a national research data management service for the Swiss scientific community” (Dr. Henry Luetcke)
- “Health data tokenization is the key towards a sustainable future of health” (Dr. Quy Vo-Reinhard)
Have you identified any burning problems in the scientific ecosystem that need addressing? What are they?
What are your key takeaways from this day?
will help us identify 3-5 main problems ("design challenges"), which we'll be working on during the Think Tank.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Validity Labs AG.
Terms of Service