Here is how it works:
1. If you want to accept the challenge to participate, sign up by answering the questions on the Google Form below.
2. Dates - You may start log minutes read between May 20th and August 6th.
3. Current 6th & 7th graders - You will need to be able to access your Google account over the summer for sign in and communication purposes. Once you sign up below to accept the challenge, you have completed all that you need to do until the day we kickoff our summer reading, which is May 20th. Beginning on May 20th - August 6th, you will login to Biblionasium, using your lunch number and last name, to log your minutes spent reading.
4. Current 5th Graders/next year's 6th graders - You will need to keep a paper log of the minutes you read because your Destiny account will not be moved to LMS until mid-summer. You may make your own log or use the one I am attaching to our webpage under Summer Reading Challenge. Please, still sign up below so that I will know how many to expect for our Nacho Bar Party.
5. Students who complete the challenge either by logging their minutes on Biblionasium or on a paper log will be invited to attend the Nacho Bar Party!
6. Note - If you do not have access to a computer or are unable to log your minutes read in your Biblionasium account, feel free to participate by keeping a paper log of the time spent reading.