Mississippi FIRST Tech Challenge Qualifying Tournament Application
Thank you for your interest in applying for one of the 2019-2020 Mississippi FIRST Tech Challenge Qualifying Tournaments and this year's game: SKYSTONE presented by Qualcomm. This season's unifying theme is FIRST RISE, powered by Star Wars: Force for Change." We are setting out to inspire citizens of the galaxy to work together, strengthening and protecting the Force that binds us and creating a place where collaboration and collective wisdom can elevate new ideas and foster growth.
Together, we RISE.
Before a team can submit an application to participate in a Qualifying Tournament, the team must be “Event Ready.” To be “Event Ready,” the following must be true:
* The $275 FIRST annual registration fee has been paid.
* Two adult coaches are registered with FIRST and have been screened by the FIRST system (through the Dashboard at
* There are no outstanding tasks listed on the FIRST Dashboard.
Please note, some tasks that may arise could take longer than a week to finish.
2019 – 2020 Qualifying Tournaments
This season, seven Qualifying Tournaments will be provided in various parts of the state and are scheduled from November to February. Each team may participate in at least two Qualifying Tournament.
* November 9, 2019 - Bogue Chitto Qualifying Tournament - $50
* November 16, 2019 - Biloxi Qualifying Tournament - $50
* December 7, 2019 - Oxford Qualifying Tournament - $50
* January 11, 2020 - Flowood Qualifying Tournament - $75
* January 18, 2020 - Pascagoula Qualifying Tournament - $75
* February 1, 2020 - Jackson Qualifying Tournament - $75
* February 8, 2020 - Senatobia Qualifying Tournament - $75
For the 2019-2020 season, the following types of payment will be accepted:
* Purchase Order
* Check or Money Order
* Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard only)
More details on payment methods to follow.
Please acknowledge that you understand and agree to everything above by entering your email address below.
Page 1 of 9
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Mississippi.
Terms of Service