Road to Zero Coalition Membership Form
You are invited to join Road to Zero Coalition, which includes hundreds of organizations working to develop a coordinated safe systems approach to highway safety. We welcome you to join the Road to Zero Coalition as a partner offering innovative solutions to lead us to zero fatalities on our roads. There is no charge for membership.
Statement of Purpose: Our goal is safe mobility for all people in the United States of America.
To meet our goal of eliminating traffic fatalities and severe injuries within the next 30 years, the Road to Zero Coalition will encourage stepped-up action and collaboration across disciplines, and a strong sense of urgency and accountability. We will develop priorities, take action individually and collaboratively, and encourage partners and stakeholders to elevate proven strategies and promising, innovative approaches.
Why: People are dying and being injured on our roadways. We can and must prevent these tragedies, giving all people the opportunity to move about safely.
How: Success means moving beyond a business-as-usual approach. We highlight the importance of the following in the Road to Zero effort:
• Using a data driven approach and strategies that are most impactful, while also exploring and encouraging promising, new strategies;
• Employing a Safe Systems approach that recognizes shared responsibility among system designers and the public, accepts that human beings have physical limits and acknowledges that error is inevitable. Our roadway and vehicle systems must make allowance for errors and minimize safety risks;
• Engaging a broad community of public and private stakeholders and partners in this work at the national, state, regional, and local levels;
• Prioritizing equity in our work, recognizing that some populations are disproportionately impacted by traffic safety issues;
• Leveraging opportunities in technological advancements, while not overlooking shorter-term, low-tech safety solutions.
(if you represent yourself, please reenter your name here)
Please provide links to organization page such as your website, Facebook page, etc.
State where located
D.C., IL, CA, etc.
Main Contact Information
Please provide the information of the main person who will be representing your organization in the coalition.
Twitter Handle (if you have one)
Additional Member Information
Please enter the first and last name(s) and email addresses of additional members of your organization who would like to receive information about the Road To Zero. Please separate individual information with semicolon (John Smith
; Tina Jones
How did you hear about Road to Zero?
Please let us know if someone referred you so we can thank them.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service