Science and Learning At Michigan State (SL@MS) Registration Form
Michigan State University graduate students are hosting an online summer camp known as SL@MS.
So let me be the first to say hello and welcome, this is the registration form for SL@MS!
It will be from 12pm-3pm on the following days 8/9/2021-8/13/2021!
The program is open to students entering or exiting 8th grade!
Come join us for a few laughs and a week of short online activities!
Among other things! We'll be:
1) Making jitterbugs out of mini motors and tooth brushes
2) Playing online coding games!
3) Learning about auto-tuner and stereo equalizers!
*We will send a care-package with any necessary supplies!*
1) Please fill out one form per child!
After the child is registered, we'll send MSU's required consent forms.
2) Please scan or photograph those completed forms and send them to Nick Cariello at
Parent Email Address?
Parent Phone Number?
What address do you want us to ship the care package to?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service