2. Valet Consigning opens for sign ups for our Fall 2019 sale on July 31, 2019. Drop off of items to a valet tagger opens on August 5th and closes for sign up on August 23rd and drop-off to taggers on August 27th. *****The program may close sooner than these deadlines if all spaces are filled.*****
3. Valet Consignors can have any items valet tagged that are accepted at the JBF Sales. This includes but is not limited to: clothing, shoes, baby gear & equipment, toys, outdoor toys, puzzles, games, books, maternity clothing & items, and more! Click here for complete details on what is acceptable: We recommend to be a successful consignor that no more than 50% of your items are clothes and the other 50% are toys, baby gear/equipment, etc. This is not a requirement but a suggestion. Valet Consignors must have a minimum of 100 items or $100 worth of items to sell and are limited to 400 items.
4. Valet Consignors drop off their items to the Valet Tagger assigned by JBF. Drop off of items takes place once Valet Consignor has signed up, completed the necessary registration for the Valet Consigning program and has been assigned a valet tagger. *All items must be dropped off in boxes that close for easy storage & transport to the sale.
Drop Off of your items to Valet Tagger must take place within 7 days of being contacted by your tagger or your registration will be forfeited and you will need to re-register when you are ready and this does not guarantee you will have a spot as spots are filled on a first come first serve basis.
Items must be free of stains and toys must have all working parts and batteries. JBF requests that clothing items be hung on hangers per JBF requirements. Click here for a short video that demonstrates this: https://youtu.be/JUW24eijgJo If you do not provide hangers, you will be charged $.12/hanger.
Clothing is REQUIRED to be sorted into outfits where appropriate and also sorted by GENDER & SIZE. I. e. all size 2T boys clothing must be sorted together. If items are not properly sorted, your Valet Tagger will contact you to pick up your items, take them home to sort them properly and then return them to the tagger to be tagged.
Toys, Games, Books, etc. must also be sorted as necessary. I.e. all infant toys together, all girls toys, together, all games together, all books together, etc.
If Valet Consignor does not provide batteries, JBF will charge consignor for them. Batteries $.50/each. These fees will be taken out of the Valet Consignor’s check.
5. The Valet Tagger preps and prices the items. All items are required to reduce on the discount days (50% at the JBF ½ price sale). Pricing is set by the Valet Tagger per JBF guidelines. Valet Consignors cannot set their own prices & are not to adjust pricing once the valet tagger has set the prices and printed tags.
6. Once Valet Consignor’s items are entered in the tagging system, the Tagger will notify Valet Consignor of any items that were found to be unacceptable & unable to be tagged due to stains, etc. If Valet Consignor has any rejected items, Valet Consignor has 5 days from notification that they are not acceptable to pick up those items or Valet Consignor can choose to have them donated.
7. Once items are entered, the Valet Tagger will prepare Valet Consignor items and drop them off at the sale for Valet Consignor.
8. Valet Consignors have the option of picking up unsold items or donating them at the end of the sale.
9. Valet Consignors earn 45-55% on their sold items less a consignor fee that is as follows based on the number of items tagged.: 0-199 items=$25 consignor fee, 200-299 items=$35 consignor fee, 300-400 items=$45 consignor fee.
Valet Consignors earn 45% if they do not put ALL of their clothing items on hangers. 50% if they do put ALL of their clothing items on hangers or consign only non clothing items.
Valet Consignors are eligible to earn an additional 5% for helping out at the sales for a 4 hour shift. So you have the opportunity to earn 50-55% depending on if you put your clothing items on hangers or not as outlined above.
10. Valet Consignors receive their check via email at the same time as other consignors. For Fall 2019 sales, checks will be emailed within 2 weeks after the sale.
To take advantage of our Valet Consigning program, please continue to the next section to complete the registration process selecting your "ticket(s)" and completing the form. Valet Consignor Spaces are limited and filled on a first come first serve basis. Completing this form does not guarantee your spot. In addition to completing this registration, you must also register as a consignor for the Pittsburgh South sale on the JBF website: www.pittsburghsouth.jbfsale.com.
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING FORM: Before you submit this form, please make sure you will be able to have your items ready to drop off to your valet tagger within one week of submission. Valet consigning spots are filled on a first come first serve basis. If you are not ready to drop off within 7 days of your valet tagger contacting you, you will have to re-register and we cannot guarantee you will have a spot as valet consignor spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com or text us at 412-407-4671.
If You wish to sign up as a Valet Consignor for Pittsburgh East, click HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/xvkuUdXL3U0JiGtS2
If You wish to sign up as a Valet Consignor for Greater Pittsburgh, click HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/7GlRK7fWTrRe02kf2
If You wish to sign up as a Valet Consignor for Pittsburgh North, click HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/RSxYg4mRrRA1LYdz1