Instructions for emailing pictures:
1. Email your pictures to: email@example.com. The name of each file you send must include your first initial and last name, e.g. bsmith-image1.jpg, bsmith-image2.jpg.3. Send at least one picture in portrait orientation (for use on our website)4. Picture size must be a minimum of 400x600px which is equivalent to 240kb or 0.24 megapixels (higher resolution is preferred).
Payment is not due until you have been notified that your application has been accepted.
To exhibit: $145Additional to rent a 8’ long x 2.5' wide table: $25Additional to rent a spot with electricity (upon availability): $25Late fee (applies to artists whose applications are received and accepted after 8/31): $25
Call 617-559-6999 to pay by credit cardMail payment by check (made payable to Newton Community Education) to NCE, 457 Walnut Street, Newton, MA 02460
NEW VENDORS: NCE will begin review applications from new vendors as they are received and will begin notifying new applicants on a rolling basis after the priority booking period for returning vendors has ended (6/30) until the fair is full.
WAIT LIST: Once the fair is full, we will develop a wait list. Vendors on the wait list will be contacted in the event that a vendor drops out unexpectedly. Historically, a few vendors have been placed off the wait list each year.
PREFERRED APPLICATION DEADLINE / LATE FEE: The preferred application deadline is August 31, 2018. All artists (new and returning) who apply and are accepted to the fair after August 31 will be charged a $25 late fee.
Below is information about fair logistics:
• Set-up times: Saturday, Dec. 1: 9am-1pm; Sunday, Dec. 2: 8-10am; Breakdown: 4-6pm on Sunday.
• Enter through the main entrance and come to the cafeteria to receive your booth location. After setting up you must move your car to the side lot.
• You must provide all materials for your own booth, with the exception of a table if rented.
• Table coverings must reach the floor and overstock must be out of sight.
• There is limited access to electricity. It is available only to artists who have applied for it and paid the electricity fee.
• You must stay for the duration of the fair.
• You are responsible for your own sales tax.
• You may not display any types of items not included in your application.
• Wireless Internet access is available, however, service is intermittent, so please be prepared to accept alternate forms of payment.