Any and all questions should be emailed to Cabbagetown Festival Producer Meagan Madill at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call or email the Cabbagetown BIA offices.
All applicants must submit a signed payment form, payment and proof of insurance within 48 hours of applying. Payment form can be downloaded on the VENDOR PAGE of www.cabbagetownTO.com. Vendors selling food items will be required to submit a Toronto Public Health Form at the same time.
1) Not-For-Profit Vendor: You represent a not for profit organization.
2) Made-In-Canada Vendor: You sell items made in Canada mainly made by hand.
3) General Vendor: You sell general merchandise or are a for-profit company wishing to promote your services.
4) Food Vendor: You sell food items which festival goers can eat on the spot or take home. You will be required to complete a Toronto Public Health Form and submit with your waiver and payment.
5) Food Truck: You sell food items which festival goers can eat on the spot or take home. You will be required to complete a Toronto Public Health Form and submit with your waiver and payment.
Please note, all booths, with the exception of food trucks are 10ftx10ft. If you need 10ftx20ft please contact us after submitting this form. 10x20ft booths are the 10ftx10ft price plus 25%. Booth sharing is not allowed.