#SupportWesternBalkans: Needs assessment
This needs assessment is part of the preparation of #SupportWesternBalkans Programme of Strategic Cooperation (2018-2020), initiated by GEYC (
), which aims to support the European course of Western Balkans through the empowerment of civil society key actors. In order to make this appropriate to the needs of NGOs and youths from this region, we need your answers.
The form is anonymous and should take no longer than 3 minutes to complete.
There is also an option to leave your contact details for further information from us.
1. What is the main topic approached by your organization?
Culture & art
2. Who is the main target group of your NGO?
Children, up to age 14
Youth, aged 14-18
Youth, aged 18-35
Adults, aged 35+
3. The main activities of your NGO are:
Please choose all that apply.
Local workshops, seminars, training courses, camps, conferences, debates
Online & offline awareness/ fundraising campaigns
Cultural / sports events
4. How many people are involved in your organization?
Please choose all that apply. Consider "employees" all the people involved who are paid (full-time, part-time, project-based).
5. In which field(s) do your youth workers need to develop?
Please choose your top 3.
Quality assessment of projects
Financial aspects of projects
Training and facilitation
6. Your NGO is located in:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
7. If you are interested in the outcome of the survey and want to hear from us about the #SupportWesternBalkans initiative, please leave here the name and email of the contact person.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of GEYC - Group of the European Youth for Change.