Caregiver Application to Request Transportation
The Transportation Department will make every effort to accommodate a caregiver arrangement. Each application is reviewed accordingly. Please be advised approval for transportation is not guaranteed.
Please see the guidelines and requirements below:
1) The Caregiver address/location must be located within the District.
2) Caregiver arrangements must be a Monday through Friday, five (5) days per week basis only.
3) Both the AM and PM stops must be the same - NO EXCEPTIONS.
4) Submitted Caregiver Applications requires at least five (5) days to process and implement transportation.
4. a.) If a Caregiver Application is received five (5) days prior to the 1st day of school or during the first five (5) days of school, the standard minimum of five (5) days to process and implement transportation may be increased.
5) One Caregiver Application per child/student is required, regardless of having same home address, school address, and/or caregiver address.
6) A new application must be completed EACH school year or when a change, cancellation or revision of caregiver occurs.
Any questions, please contact the Franklin Township School District - Transportation Department at 856-629-9500, extension 1210.
This form will only be processed if fully completed and electronically signed by custodial parent/legal guardian. By completing and electronically signing this form, you are confirming that all information provided in this application is true.