1. Fill out entry form
2. Synopsis (not more than 200 words)
3. The running time shall range from five (5) to fifteen (15) minutes.
4. Must be in English, Filipino or any Philippine dialect (must have English subtitles)
5. Curriculum vitae of Filmmaker (single spaced, not more than 2 pages)
6. Two (2) recent 2x2 photographs of filmmaker
7. The complete and final entry in HD or SD data format, in portable hard drive, secured online link or DVD.
8. The filmmaker has not directed any full-length feature films released commercially.
9. The entry should not have been produced by a foundation or non-profit organization.
10. The entry has not been a selected as a finalist of, competed in, or been exhibited as part of, a film festival or any other competition.
Entries must be submitted in a long brown envelope properly labeled with the filmmaker’s name, title of film, contact details and indicating the Category. Included in the envelope must be a fully-accomplished entry form with signature.
Entries with online links must be sent to email@example.com with the subject line SINAG MAYNILA SHORT ENTRY (NAME).
For questions or concerns please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*All applicants must have Philippine citizenship.